SLP Performance offers new cold air intake kits for 2010-2014 Camaro V6 and V8.
Building on its long-line of cold air intakes for Chevrolet Camaro applications, SLP Performance will be offering kits to serve the latest V6 and V8 platforms. Cold air intakes enhance performance with three basic principles:
- High-flow air filtration media
- High-flow tubing from the air box to the engine
- Added thermal isolation for air traveling in the air tube
Blackwing’s new Camaro cold air intakes tackle the above but take it a step further: The kits are designed to the highest OEM-quality standards for easy bolt-on installation, as well as superior fit and finish.
“Blackwing cold air kits are always a solid choice when doing a Camaro performance upgrade,” says Kevin Woodruff, Product Manager of SLP. “This is true whether you’re on a budget or in a time crunch, or if you’re adding this as a part of a larger upgrade.”
- Replaces restrictive power-robbing factory intake system
- OEM-quality injection-molded in black with Blackwing logo
- Designed to fit both supercharged and naturally aspirated applications
- Washable and Reusable Blackwing Air Filter
- No calibration required
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Installation hardware and detailed instructions included
- Made in the USA
- 2010-2014 Camaro 3.6L V6
- 2010-2014 Camaro SS
- 2013-2014 Camaro 1LE
- 2012-2014 Camaro ZL1
Availability for the kit is scheduled for January, 2014. Stay tuned for updates on this product by visiting SLPonline.com and subscribing to the SLP Newsletter.