2008-2009 G8 GT/GXP 1-3/4" Long-Tube Headers - High-Flow Cats
- Easy-fit installation
- CNC mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel
- Heavy-duty 3/8-inch one-piece flanges to resist warping
- Adds up to 28 additional rear-wheel horsepower
- Aluminum-ceramic coating for superior performance, appearance, and component life
- Easy bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Compatible with stock exhaust system
- Includes high-flow catalytic converters, gaskets, clamps, oxygen-sensor extension harnesses, detailed instructions, and all required installation hardware
Looking for headers for your 2008-2009 G8 GT 6.0L? Look no further than SLP’s long tube headers with 1¾-inch primaries, 3-inch collectors, and high-flow catalytic converters to give you a maximum increase of 28 horsepower and 29 lb-ft of torque. Your L76 engine will experience maximized power throughout the RPM range, while bolting directly to the factory cat-back. Ceramic coating inside and out cut down on heat transfer and increase exhaust gas velocity while reducing under-hood temperatures.
Note: Long tube headers or x-pipe crossover pipes employing the use of aftermarket (or the lack of) catalytic converters are illegal for installation and use on emission-legal vehicles on public streets and highways.
FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.
- G8 GT - 2008, 2009
- G8 GXP - 2008, 2009
- Install Hours: 6
- Tools: Shop Tools
- Install Difficulty: Expert