2009-2013 Silverado/Sierra 1500 5.3L and 2009 6.0L Ext/Crew Cab PowerFlo Exhaust System
SLP's PowerFlo® Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems improve the power and efficiency of your 2009-2013 Silverado/Sierra Extended/Crew Cab equipped with the 5.3L engine or 2009-2010 Silverado/Sierra Extended/Crew Cab with a 6.0L. They are available with dual outlets, unlike most other systems currently available. You can expect power increases of up to 12 horsepower, depending on which engine you have, and a deep muscle car rumble with minimal interior cabin resonance.
These cat-back exhaust systems feature CNC-mandrel bent stainless steel tubing and a polished, low restriction muffler that meets applicable state and federal drive-by noise standards. All systems include OEM-style hangers and clamps to fit factory attachment points and hardware. Our systems also include high quality polished dual wall exhaust tips that exceed the quality of factory tips.
NOTE: Hanger #31047H is required when ordering for 2010-2013 models.
NOTE: Cannot be used with SLP Sport Suspension Package #11756.
All necessary installation hardware and instructions are included for an easy, no cutting or drilling installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-crafted from stainless steel
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Mandrel-bent pipes to minimize exhaust gas restrictions
- Distinctive stainless dual-wall 3.5" tips
- Fits Extended and Crew Cab Models Only
- Silverado 1500 5.3L - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Sierra 1500 5.3L - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Silverado 1500 6.0L - 2009
- Sierra 1500 6.0L - 2009
- Extended Cab
- Crew Cab
- Install Hours: 2
- Tools: Shop Tools
- Install Difficulty: Intermediate