2010-2015 Camaro V6 LoudMouth II Axle Back Exhaust, with 4" Tips
- Loud Mouth II mufflers offer minimal flow restriction and an aggressive tone
- 29 lbs lighter than the OEM muffler assembly
- Installs in under an hour
- Constructed entirely from stainless steel
- Mandrel-bent 2.5-inch tubing
- Hand-polished mufflers and 4-inch dual-wall tips provide a show quality appearance
- Emissions legal in all 50 states
- Includes pre-welded hangers, detailed instructions, and all necessary installation hardware
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty
Is your 2010-2015 V6 Camaro lacking the rumble you crave? Look no further than the LoudMouth II Rear-Axle Back Exhaust System. Included in the kit are a pair of LoudMouth II mufflers featuring a straight-through design and ceramic-wrapped perforated core to significantly outflow your more traditional chambered or turbo-type mufflers. You can expect superior flow and performance with a smoother, mellower tone than you would receive by installing the LoudMouth system, with a bit more of an aggressive bite than the PowerFlo system.
NOTE: This Axle-Back Exhaust System is aggressive and will create some droning at highway speeds. Please listen to the video clips to be make sure this is the system you want before purchasing.
- Camaro V6 - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2103, 2014, 2015
- Install Hours: 1.5
- Tools: Basic Tools
- Install Difficulty: Easy