SLP Camaro Engine Coil Covers (2010-2014 Camaro SS & 1LE)
Product FeaturesCamaro Engine Coil Covers Feature:
- Fits 2010-2014 Camaro SS and 1LE models
- OE quality and Injection molded in black with pad printed silver “SLP” logo
- Designed to fit supercharged or naturally aspirated applications
- Enhances the appearance of the engine compartment
- Adequate clearance for street use
- Stainless steel 12-point fasteners
- Easy bolt-on installation
To greatly enhance the under-hood appearance of your 2010-2014 Camaro (SS or 1LE), SLP offers these OE-quality, injection-molded SLP Engine Coil Covers!
Designed to replace the bulky one-piece factory engine cover, this two-piece set fits both SLP TVS R2300 Supercharged engines and naturally-aspirated applications! Featuring a pad printed silver “SLP” logo on driver and passenger sides, each cover is manufactured of the highest quality, and emphasizes our unique design and superb fitment (all while keeping its form even in the high-heat environment of your engine bay).
All necessary hardware and detailed installation instructions are included, making this sleek appearance upgrade an easy one. Installation can be easily done within 30 minutes. Note: Requires a fuel line disconnect tool to be installed.
These coil covers are also backed by our 90-day SLP Parts Limited Warranty. They are a must have for any Camaro enthusiast!
- Camaro SS: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Camaro 1LE: 2013, 2014
- Install: 30 Minutes
- Tools: Basic
- Install Difficulty: Intermediate