SLP Performance Tune - 2014-2016 GM 1500 Trucks w/ 5.3L D.I. V8 and 6.2L D.I. V8
- Custom SLP calibration fully compliments induction and exhaust system upgrades
- Calibration provides more aggressive throttle response and performance feel
- High Speed data logging/monitoring: monitor and log tempuratures, RPM, vehicle speed, voltage, ignition timing, engine load, air flow, and more
- Full color LCD display w/ gauge function
- Reads/Clears DTC trouble codes
- Built-In Wi-Fi for easy updates
- Easy installation
- Easy restoration back to stock
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions
- NOT APPROVED FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA OR STATES THAT REQUIRE CALIFORNIA E.O.#
- Kit contents:
- SCT X4 handheld flash device & cable
Give your 2014-2016 GM 1500 the power boost it needs by installing the SLP Flash Pac. The Performance Tune increases engine performance by over 7 horsepower and 9 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheels*.
The Level 1 SLP Performance Tune is developed in-house by talented SLP calibration engineers, utilizing years of OE experience. Hundreds of hours are invested in calibration efforts to establish the utmost drivability and performance characteristics for each Performance Tune, ensuring that your truck is not only faster, but that it performs flawlessly under all conditions.
The SLP Performance Tune comes with an SCT X4 Handheld Flash Device preloaded with the specific performance calibration for the vehicle. Future calibration updates and upgrades can be directly downloaded to the device over its built-in Wi-Fi interface.
The Handheld Flash Device allows you the freedom to flash your PCM in your very own driveway, as well as return your vehicle to stock programming should the need ever arise. You can also monitor and record important parameters like RPM, voltage, ignition timing, engine load and more.
*Horsepower and torque improvements shown are typical. Individual results may vary.
- 2014, 2015, and 2016 2014-2017 GM 1500 Trucks w/ 5.3L D.I. V8 and 6.2L D.I. V8
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 1 hour
- Required Tools: Basic tools