GM Truck Supercharger (2014-2016 6.2L V8)
- NOW 50 State legal emission on 2014-2016 / CARB E.O.#D-187-24
- 590 hp @ 5,700 rpm and 590 lb-ft @ 4,100 rpm
- The most highly engineered, direct injected (D.I.), GM truck supercharger system on the market
- 170 hp (+41%) & 130 lb-ft (+28%) increase over stock 420 hp/460 lb-ft
- SLP 1900 supercharger featuring TVS Technology -- the Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors with greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM)
- All new, high-capacity, Cold Air Induction (CAI) system with low restriction air filter
- Large aluminum intercooler, low temperature radiator and high-capacity degas bottle
- PCM calibration developed under severe conditions, like trailer towing on grade and high altitude
- V4 mode DOD operation is retained to help maximize fuel economy in off boost conditions
- Includes 3yr./36,000 mile SLP parts only limited warranty
- Optional 3yr./36,000 mile powertrain warranty
- Easy installation -- no vehicle modifications required
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions
*While Supplies Last
SLP's supercharger system for 2014-2016 Chevrolet and GMC trucks boosts performance an additional 170 horsepower at 5,700 rpm and 130 lb-ft of torque at 4,100 rpm. The result is an incredible 41% horsepower and 28% torque increase over stock. Our supercharger systems are developed in-house by SLP design engineers using OEM CAD data to optimize available space for the best possible fitment and maximum performance.
Boosting performance of this direct injected (D.I.) highcompression platform to nearly 600 engine horsepower, the SLP 1900 supercharger system is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by SLP, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Eaton's TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package, and is part of the same technology that has been used and proven for years in OEM high-performance applications like the Cadillac CTS-V and Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.
The SLP 1900 TVS supercharger is a positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees. The fourth lobe and the added twist provide a long list of benefits including: vastly cooler discharge temps vs. competitive twin screw designs, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics. Unlike turbocharging, the SLP 1900 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire power band.
- 2014, 2015, and 2016 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra (all 6.2L V8 models)
- Install Hours: 8-10
- Tools: Shop Tools
- Install Difficulty: Expert