2010-2015 Camaro V8 SLP Supercharger Package - Stage 1 575HP
- Designed from a clean sheet of paper to meet or exceed all OEM design, engineering and manufacturing standards
- Direct drive rotor pack eliminates the need for a jackshaft, extra bearings, extra pulley and rear belt
- Intake manifold ports are port-matched (designed into casting) to the cylinder head ports for greater air flow
- Easiest supercharger installation on the market; installs in 8 - 10 hours
- Includes plug and play wire harnesses, pre-bent and pre-cut hoses
- New 2 BAR map sensor allows more accurate fuel delivery under boost conditions
- Distinctive SLP outer case design mimics the inner helix design of the rotor pack
- Intercooled with high flow circulating pump and larger capacity coolant reservoir
- Includes new belt tensioner with higher tension and greater travel compared to stock. Eliminates throwing belts even on 427 LS engines with 12 psi of boost
- Higher flow air intake tube and new bellows
- 5-bolt pulley mounting system stronger than 4-bolt system
- Includes hand-held touch-screen programmer with SLP developed and custom PCM calibration
- Most competitively priced TVS supercharger on the market
- SLP's Camaro Supercharger uses Eaton's TVS 2300 series rotor packs, the same rotor packs used in GM's ZR1 Corvette engine
- Injector bosses cast into manifold at same angle as GM's manifold, providing optimum fuel delivery to the back of the valve for improved combustion and atomization of fuel
- This kit fits all 2010-2014 Camaro SS manual and automatic transmission cars
- 3 Year/36,000 mile warranty on all SLP components
- Available with SLP's Optional Limited Powertrain Warranty
- CARB E.O.#: D-187-21
- Note: For Automatic Transmission - This kit is only compatible with GM DOD Plate 12571609, removing the intake assembly and visually inspecting the DOD plate is the only way to determine which Plate you have, details are in the SLP Install Manual for this kit. If needed the correct DOD plate can be purchased from SLP HERE (620053)
- PLEASE NOTE 1LE: You will NOT be able to use factory oil "catch can". This hardware is NOT a factory-installed option. It came in the trunk and can be installed post-title by the dealer or owner, although it was designed to reduce oil consumption in high-rpm track usage.
- Note: Installing a smaller supercharger pulley and/or changing the factory computer calibration on a SLP Supercharger Package will void the Supercharger Warranty.
The wait is finally over... the SLP TVS2300 supercharger is now available for the 2010-2015* 6.2L V8 Camaro SS and 1LE models. This supercharger package is designed to increase power and efficiency boosting power to 575 HP (426 HP Stock) on the LS3 engine with manual transmission and 550 HP (400 HP Stock) on the L99 engine with automatic transmission. The SLP TVS2300 is designed and manufactured in-house at SLP and features Eatonís TVS technology rotating assembly with four-lobe rotors twisted at 160∞, improved inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher rpmís. Each system includes a large intercooler, oversized low temperature radiator, high-flow intercooler pump; degas bottle, and a new belt tensioner with higher tension and greater travel (compared to stock). Fuel injector bosses are cast into the manifold providing optimum fuel delivery to the back of the valve for improved combustion and atomization of fuel, the intake manifold ports are port-matched to the cylinder head ports for greater air flow and direct drive rotor pack eliminates the need for a jackshaft, extra bearings, extra pulley and rear belt. This is the same technology and rotating assembly is used in the ZR1 Corvette and each package is backed by our 3 year/36,000 mile supercharger limited warranty.
Available with SLP's Optional Limited Powertrain Warranty
*Note: 2014-15 model years REQUIRE SLP's Hood Heat Extractor for proper hood clearance (part# 620032).
Note: For Automatic transmission - this kit is only compatible with GM DOD Plate 12571609, removing the intake assembly and visually inspecting the DOD plate is the only way to determine which Plate you have, details are in the SLP Install Manual for this kit. If needed the correct DOD plate can be purchased from SLP HERE (620053)
Note: Approved for sale or use in the state of California or other states that require CARB E.O. # D-187-21 (Executive Order Number).
Note: CARB E.O. #D-187-21 not for use with SLP Blackwing Cold-Air Induction Package #620047 or #620048.
Note: Convertible models require permanent removal of front brace for proper fitment of Intercooler.
- Camaro SS - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Camaro 1LE - 2013, 2014, 2015
- Install Hours: 8-10
- Tools: Shop Tools
- Install Difficulty: Expert