SLP Limited Warranty
This limited warranty supersedes and replaces all previously published warranties. There are NO OTHER warranties expressed or implied on SLP Performance Parts products. SLP Performance Parts warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship as follows:
- Headers and Exhaust Products: Limited Lifetime*
- Composite Body Parts: 1 Year
- Engines: 1 Year
- Engines Components: 90 Days
- Wheels: 1 Year
- Suspension Parts: 90 Days
- Accessories (shifter knobs, wheel-lug or center caps, car covers, emblems, etc.): 90 Days
- Cold-Air Intake Systems (excluding filters): Limited Lifetime*
- Programmers: 2 Years
- Transmission/Driveline: 90 Days
- Electrical Products: 30 days
- Superchargers: 3/36 or 5/100**
- Painted Parts: 1 Year
SLP's parts are warranted from the original purchase date shown on the sale's invoice. A copy of the original dated sales receipt must accompany any part that is returned because of a warranty claim. During the warranty period, SLP Performance Parts will repair or replace, at its discretion, any product found to be defective in material or workmanship. All products must be returned with shipping costs prepaid to SLP Performance Parts in Plymouth Township, Michigan. C.O.D. shipments will be refused. It is the customer's responsibility to obtain an RGA (return authorization) number from the SLP Performance Parts Customer Service Department (855-757-7373) before returning any product.
In the event of a possible defect in material or workmanship, the responsibility of SLP Performance Parts, Inc. is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of the SLP product. SLP Performance Parts, Inc. is not responsible for improper installation, incidental and consequential damages, property damage, personal injury damages, labor costs, transportation or other incidental or consequential charges; or storage or rental-car charges, to the extent permitted by law.
SLP Performance Parts products are designed to work on stock, unmodified vehicles, as supplied by the original manufacturer. Due to the complexity and variety of modifications possible, SLP Performance Parts makes no claims as to the merchantability or fitness of any part. Rather, it is up to the purchaser to determine if the part is compatible with his/her application.
Any product shipped in error (the wrong part), will be replaced with the correct part at no charge. The replacement part(s) will be shipped at no cost, by the same shipping method that the original order was shipped and a call tag will be issued to pick up the parts that were originally shipped in error. We will NOT upgrade the shipping method.
Example: If you ordered the products to be shipped by normal freight, it is the responsibility of the customer or installation facility to inspect ALL parts and determine if the products are correct, prior to installation or disassembly.
The following are specifically excluded from the SLP warranty:
- Parts altered, modified, or used in applications not specifically noted in the SLP Performance Parts application guide.
- Damage from misuse, improper installation, or unauthorized repairs or maintenance (including consequential damage).
- SLP Performance Parts specifically disclaims responsibility for any of its products' compatibility with aftermarket parts produced by other companies or with vehicles that have been otherwise modified.
- Labor to remove or replace the part(s). Fluids, gaskets, incidental parts, and shipping costs are not covered.
- Incidental or consequential damages, including labor or diagnostic charges to determine failure.
- Repairs to SLP Performance Parts products performed by unauthorized persons or organizations.
- Costs for vehicle downtime or loss of vehicle use due to inoperability.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Prep or paint charges for any body part not trial-fit or "seasoned" per SLP Performance Parts instructions before painting.
- Products used for racing.
* Limited Lifetime Warranty for Headers, Exhaust, and Cold-Air Systems: Headers and exhaust components are warranted for life against rust, corrosion, failed welds, cracks, and similar defects under normal use. Discoloration of coatings is NOT covered. Damage caused by excessive heat (from lean combustion or use of "heat wraps"), flood, collision, modification, or road hazard IS NOT COVERED. All other aforementioned exclusions apply. Product must be returned, freight prepaid, to SLP Performance Parts in Plymouth Township, Michigan for evaluation. After evaluation SLP Performance Parts will, at its discretion, repair or replace the part. In the case of headers, only the affected part(s) will be repaired or replaced.
Cold-air inductions/air boxes are warranted for life against rust, corrosion, failed welds, cracks, and similar defects in material or workmanship under normal use. Appearance of coatings or finishes is warranted for 3 years. Damage from collision, alteration, misuse, or improper installation is not covered. Filters are not covered.
**Supercharger Parts Warranty: EATON TVS supercharger assemblies and components are warranted for 3 years or 36,000 miles from date of purchase. In order for this warranty to be in effect, the Supercharger warranty registration card must be filled out completely at time of sale, and mailed to SLP along with a copy of the original Invoice.
Supercharger warranty is limited to assemblies and components only, and covers defects in materials or workmanship. At our discretion, we will repair or replace any supercharger part that fails while the supercharger is in service within the warranty period. Warranty does not cover labor, consequential damage, failure due to improper air filtration, alteration, misuse, accident damage, faulty installation, faulty repair or when used in applications for which they were not designed or approved. Electrical parts including fuel and intercooler pumps only have a one year warranty.
These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights, which vary from state to state. SLP reserves the right to modify its warranty policy without notice.