1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird LS1 LoudMouth Exhaust System - 3.5" Slash Tips
- Includes a Loud Mouth resonator for virtually zero flow restriction and the meanest sound around
- Employs SLP's exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Lighter than the OEM exhaust assembly
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Show quality polished resonator and 3.5" slash tips
- Includes pre-welded hangers, detailed instructions, and all necessary installation hardware
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty
Have you ever wished you could change up the tone or volume of your exhaust without having to purchase and install a new system? SLP now offers the LoudMouth Exhaust System for 1998-2002 Camaros and Firebirds equipped with LS1s. These systems were created using industry-exclusive modular design architecture, so that simply loosening a few band clamps, swapping muffler types, and retightening, can change the performance, noise level, and sound quality of your Camaro or Firebird.
The F-Body LoudMouth System is compatible with the included race resonator and our original LoudMouth II bullet-type race muffler (Part #31067), which you can purchase separately to gain complete control over both your car’s sounds and performance characteristics.
NOTE: Includes a LoudMouth resonator. LoudMouth II mufflers sold separately.
- Camaro LS1 - 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Firebird LS1 - 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Install Hours: 1.5
- Tools: Basic Tools
- Install Difficulty: Intermediate