2010-2015 Camaro V8 LoudMouth II Axle Back Exhaust with 4" Tips
- Loud Mouth II mufflers offer minimal flow restriction, reduced resonance, and an aggressive tone
- Lighter than the OEM muffler assembly
- Installs in under an hour
- Constructed entirely from stainless steel
- Mandrel-bent 2.5" tubing
- Hand-polished mufflers and 4" dual-wall tips provide a show quality appearance
- Emissions legal in all 50 states
- Includes pre-welded hangers, detailed instructions, and all necessary installation hardware
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your 2010-2015 V8 Camaro should sound as mean as it looks, and now it can with the LoudMouth II Rear-Axle Back Exhaust System. A powerful, deep, muscle car sound emits from a pair of LoudMouth II mufflers, which feature a straight-through design and a ceramic-wrapped perforated core, allowing for better flow than traditional chambered and turbo-type mufflers.Superior flow and performance and minimal interior resonance are some of the benefits associated with installing this LoudMouth Exhaust system.
The LoudMouth II system is just a bit more mellow and smoother than its predecessor (the original LoudMouth system), but lets loose an aggressive growl under hard acceleration. Polished 4-inch tips polish off the look.
- Camaro V8 - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Install Hours: 1.5
- Tools: Basic Tools
- Install Difficulty: Easy