2005-2014 Charger/300C & 2005-2008 Magnum SRT-8 LoudMouth Exhaust System
- Stainless steel mandrel-bent 3-inch tubing
- Polished Loud Mouth resonators with SLP's logo embossed in the body
- Integrated PowerFlo-X crossover pipe
- Double-wall 4-inch polished tips with SLP's logo
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- All hardware and installation instructions are included
- SLP's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Looking for that extra aggressive growl your 6.1L/6.4L Hemi-powered 2005-2014 Charger SRT-8, 2006-2008 Magnum SRT-8, or 2005-2014 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 seems to be missing? Look no further than the LoudMouth Cat-Back Exhaust System. Choose between the LoudMouth or LoudMouth II modular designs, both of which feature interchangeable resonators (ordered individually). Notice gains of up to 12 horsepower while retaining the power to change the performance and noise level characteristics of your exhaust by simply switching from bullet-style mufflers, to more aggressive bullet-style resonators.
Mandrel-bent 3-inch stainless steel tubing allows for unrestricted flow, matched to an integrated PowerFlo-X crossover pipe that bolts to the factory 2.75-inch down pipes. A pair of 4-inch double-wall polished tips with the SLP logo round out the sleek look.
NOTE: This exhaust produces less back pressure then the stock exhaust. Because of the reduced back pressure, some 6.4L SRT8 cars might display the SES light, which can be fixed with a tune.
NOTE: If upgrading to our Long Tube Headers use part# D30003/D30003A/D30007 with 2.75-inch outlet down-pipes.
- Charger SRT 8, 6.1L/6.4L Hemi - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 300 SRT 8, 6.1L/6.4L Hemi - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Magnum SRT 8, 6.1L/6.4L Hemi - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Hours: 1.5
- Tools: Shop Tools
- Install Difficulty: Intermediate