2008-2014 Challenger SRT-8 6.1/6.4L LoudMouth Exhaust System
- Stainless steel 3-inch mandrel-bent tubing
- Polished Loud Mouth® Resonators with SLP logo embossed in the body
- Integrated PowerFlo-X Crossover Pipe with 2.75-inch inlet
- Factory style ball-band clamps included to re-use factory Challenger tips
- Easy, bolt-on installation with no welding required
- All Hardware and Installation Instructions are included
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty
The LoudMouth Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 2008-2014 Challenger 6.1L/6.4L HEMI SRT8 is now available in LoudMouth and LoudMouth II designs. The stainless steel modular cat-back system is so technologically advanced, that you can change the performance and noise-level characteristics of your Challenger simply by swapping out the bullet-style resonators (included) to milder SLP mufflers (Part #31067).
You’ll notice performance gains of up to 12 horsepower after installing the system, which is constructed from 3-inch stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow with an integrated 3.0-inch PowerFlo-X crossover pipe that bolts to the factory 2.75-inch down pipes.
The factory Challenger square exhaust tips fit this exhaust system, and installation is easy – all hardware and installation instructions are included.
NOTE: Designed to work with STOCK exhaust manifolds. If upgrading to SLP Long Tube Headers, use part# D30008.
- Challenger SRT 8, 6.1L, 6.4L Hemi - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Hours: 1.5
- Tools: Shop Tools
- Install Difficulty: Intermediate